Famous brand coral fleece bathrobes originally made for LIDL Stores in Germany, two color with four sizes S-M-L-XL, same style for men and women, 100% polyester 170GSM, 64,430 pcs in stock ready to ship. Factory asking $3.10/pc take all. Thanks.
Lot No. 230505
Supply Type: STOCK CLEARANCE
Total Quantity: 64,430 PCS
Original Brand Name: LIDL STORES
Originally Made for: GERMANY
Made in: CHINA
Fabric: CORAL FLEECE FABRIC 100% POLYESTER 170 GSM.
Colors & Sizes: TWO COLORS DARK GREY AND LIGHT GREY, FOUR SIZES S/M/L/XL.
Packaging Details: 10 PCS ASSORTED COLORS AND SIZES PER POLYBAG/CARTON, 6,443 CARTONS WITH VOLUMN OF 484 CBM.
Copyright & Disclaimer:
Stock goods are commonly ready made with labels attached. All product labels had been made under the authorization of the brand name owners. Buyers shall confirm prior to purchase that the import or reselling of the stock products will NOT lead to any trademark, copyright or registered brand infringement or any other legal issues. We strongly recommend to exchange the original labels and tags by new ones.
Situated in the beautiful port city of Xiamen in Fujian Province of China, TailorMax Enterprises Limited, the first STOCKLOTER® in operation globally from the year of 2009, has been the Leading Chinese Sourcing Service Provider committed in providing our clients with the largest range of ready made goods including order cancellations at the best value prices.
• All of the stock lots are from our own warehouse or partner factories. No broker involved.
• We offer stock lots with full sizes and colors only. No leftovers from partial orders.
• Each stock lot has been professionally inspected before market presentation. No suspicions.
• We always reveal to the buyers the physically true quality condition of all stock lots, including any defects if exist. No Frauds.
• Relabelling and repacking is available always if requested. No infringement issues.
Leave Us A Message
The products cover the domestic market with its excellent quality and are exported to Europe, North America and other developed countries and developing countries in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East and so on.